My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Sunday, April 8, 2012

All Out


Have you ever gone all out for something? A diet? A workout plan? Recommitment to a socially desirable activity?  That's an incomplete idea of how I feel about Lacee.  Outside of Deity and the Gospel, Lacee's the most important person and relationship I have on this world. . .which is crazy to think about.  As a natural analyst and logically driven man, if Lacee's the most important person on this world then I should devote my life most importantly to her.  Every girl deserves an awesome guy, but especially this one.  Statistics show that women are far more socially desirable; they are more mild mannered, they show more love, compassion, and emotion, they're the natural nurturers of this world.  They commit far fewer crimes, and although they break more hearts, they have what it takes to repair what was damaged.  If every man could devote his life to a far more advanced species, the woman, this world would be awesome.  My life is devoted to Lacee.  I don't deserve her, but I'm living everyday to get to the place where I can serve her best.  At the end of my life, when I look back on my greatest accomplishment, I want my relationship with my wife to have been the "All Out" no questions asked achievement.

PS- If Lacee was a Forest, I'd want to be her Park Ranger. . . More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment