My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 3: Hunger Pangs

Day 3:  Before I get started its important to a make fact known.  I suffer from late night hour hunger symptoms. . . which pretty much means i wake up at strange hours of the night or morning and have to eat a full meal.  My previous roommates can verify the packed lunches i bring to bed with me and the crinkling noises of chip bags in the late night.  Last night was such an occasion.  I was up studying until about 1:30am and the hunger hit me.  Lace was asleep so i had to make something quietly.  I started into an extensive meal that I was craving.  Right as it was finishing up i wanted to exercise some self control.  I knew lace loved this dish, so I made myself a PB&J and put the pasta in a tupperware for her lunch.  There wasn't enough to make 2 servings, it was more like 1.5 servings, and something I believe strongly in is the "satisfaction rule".  The satisfaction rule is something I made up about smaller quantities of food or beverages.  If there is only a cup or two of milk in the jug, just finish it! Don't leave a half an ounce for me to get my hopes up and then leave me unfulfilled and unsatisfied.  So that was the case with the pasta.  I was dying for it, but Sacrifice is Love.

The Photography ins't great, but you get the idea


                          Pesto
                          Garlic
                          Sun Dried Tomatoes
                          Almonds
                          Rosemary
                          Mozzarella Cheese 

  Mozzarella, Pesto, Garlic, Sund Dried Tomato, Rosemary, Almond Pasta


PS- If lacee was a golfer, I'd be her caddy

No comments:

Post a Comment