My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 4: Finals are Over

       Day 4: Some days, especially right after you finish your last final in a college semester, you have to just lay down and watch some t.v.  Right now Lacee and I are hooked on "Lie to Me".  Its a really good show.  We watched 3 episodes back to back to back.  The dinner I made wasn't worth taking a picture of, but it was pretty good.

  



              In other news, Lacee and I have acquired a new hobby.  We're still rather new to the sport, but we love it.  We're getting pretty good too.




            







PS- If lacee was mattress, I'd be her sheets



No comments:

Post a Comment