My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 12: Nutella

Day 12: A small miracle in the Roberts' Family happened today.  Lacee was able to get out of student teaching relatively early!  Now she can come accompany me in the summer work gig.  I've missed lacee so much, but its nice to now have a date on when she'll get here.

I found this gem in Wal-Mart and its all Lacee's when she gets here.

PS- If lacee was a sink of dishes, I'd be the soapy water



1 comment:

  1. this is really cute.. the whole thing haha i like all your p.s. too except some of them are kind of weird... haha you two are adorable :]

    ReplyDelete