My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 6: Expressions of Love

Day 6:  I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday.  The internet was out, BUT, Today's idea was suggested by Veronica Camarillo, which was suggested by Mormon Messages.







< This is the link to the Mormon Message.











So, as Elder Scott did, I also wrote out 100 words to describe my love for Lacee.  

Also, My wife graduated Summa Cum Laude in her double major (Elementary ed and Special Ed). She's always one step ahead of me...






PS- If Lacee was a blank page, I'd be her scribe



No comments:

Post a Comment