My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 2: Pedicure/Foot Massage

Day two:  Pedicure and Foot Massage. . . This just seemed like a good idea.  Lacee is on her feet all day student teaching.  She walks to school and back from school with a teacher's bag that I don't understand.  This things weighs at least 40 pounds, no joke.  I don't know how 4 binders can contain so much weight.  Either way, Lacee's feet received the treatment they deserve.

                                                            The essentials

                   She looked a little skeptical at first, but overall I think she liked what she got

                                                                        She loved it


This was a couple days late.  I should have done this as a part of our Easter celebration; next year.  Lacee's feet were as smooth as a baby's bottom.

PS- If lacee was an elementary school, I'd be her janitor. . .

1 comment:

  1. If you look close you can see the remote in Lacee's hands... That's how these pictures came to be

    ReplyDelete