My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 1: A simple thing

Alright, so day one of Lacee's awesome life began with something simple and easy, yet it brings a woman so much joy.  I cleaned the house, but mostly the kitchen.


BEFORE

 AFTER









































PS- If lacee was a library, I'd be her bookkeeper. . .









3 comments:

  1. How sweet of you! I can't wait to meet you and your beautiful wife this summer!
    -Stefanie Brown (Brett's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't wait to meet you either! we're crazy excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Cute, hopefully Lace doesn't read this, but you should surprise her by showing interest in her student teaching. Like, idk show up to her school with a homemade lunch or work with the teacher and get pictures of the kids and make a scrapbook or dvd...:)

    ReplyDelete