My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Anniversary and Lacee's Birthday

Pictures can say it all... Also I thought of another reason why I love Lacee in relation to the last post;  She thinks paying thousands of dollars for a little clear rock and a metal band is silly. . . Happy to say we're both wearing $10 rings.  Bless her heart.


Best Place to eat on the island


Ribs

Peanut Butter Crunch Brownie

Super Windy

Lacee had Breakfast in bed... and Facebook.  She also had FB in bed.


Flannels 


Her hair is majestic... like a Unicorn

Lacee's first Fish Taco

When you turn 21, You have to play "mormon pong"


I made her Pumpkin Cheesecake... 

PS- If Lacee was a vineyard, I'd be her winepress... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment