My Objective

Hey Everyone, the purpose of this blog is to make sure Lacee has an awesome life. So I need all of you to recommend sweet ideas that Lacee would love, Everyday I'm going to serve her somehow. It can really be anything, I'm pretty open for ideas. You'll get the idea

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 21: Becoming the Runner

Day 21: Becoming the Runner. . . Lacee and I have been doing really good at exercising over the past few weeks and months.  I've been reinvigorated with new shoes and a new ipod nano.  Lace and I went on our first couple run in a while.  She doesn't like running with me because I make her run the whole time, but this time was different.  She ran so well and didn't have to stop at a good pace in the mountains.  We ran like runners, and we ate like runners.



PS- If lacee was a bacterial foot fungus, I'd be her toenail hideout 

No comments:

Post a Comment